Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!




Well we are into a new year and I'm hoping 2012 is not only a great year ahead for me but also for all my friends. 2011 has been hard on everyone and I'm glad to see the back of it.

I lost some friends in 2011 but at the end of the day that is fine as they weren't my friends anyway......friends don't treat friends like they treated me. Good luck to you all cos your gonna need it.
On a happier note my move to Auckland was the best move I made and the best thing I have done in a long time. It was a huge change but for the best. Start new somewhere new.

I am in Christchurch for Christmas and head home in a week and a bit and will be moving into town,closer to Auckland. I have lots of plans for my new life and I am looking forward to it. Spending time with my boys and enjoying life.
I have dealt to some inner demons that have been there my whole life and I feel free, finally!
I have got my creative juices back and have been busy with Hilary creating while I have been here....

I have been selling heaps of stuff on Trade Me to get rid of that part of my past and it feels great. Moving on and doing it for me, not what others tell me to do. Spending time with the boys has been great and they will be part of my life in Auckland.
I have spent every Wednesday and Saturday with my boys since I have been here in Christchurch and we have had some fun.











It is so cool to spend time with them while here. This was the first time in 2 months I had seen the boys and it was one of the best days I have had with the boys in a long time.


I get to spend 2 more days with the boys before I head home. It will be a sad day but I got to see them while here so that is the main thing. They will be coming to Auckland for the holidays.

Well this is the first post of 2012 and it won't be my last.

Happy New Year and stay safe!




Tanya Leigh

No comments: