Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trying to move forward!

Since my last post things are looking a little better with help from different people. The support from friends has been huge and want to say thanks to you all. You really find out who your friends are when you are going through something like this, and I have.

We are in the middle of packing as we are moving and putting stuff in storage. Making lots of changes in our life and I'm looking forward to everything. We have been through so much and we need the change. My family (auntie and uncles, cousins) live up north and as this is the only family we have it would be nice to be around them. My family here suck and can't be here any more with them just around the corner.

I went to my first DSN meeting last week. When I left I felt great, learning that others out there are going through something just like you and your not alone. Going to these meetings is going to help me put my life back together and I know where I want to go in life. Great feeling!

So with moving forward we are packing and putting stuff in storage and in August the boys and myself are heading to Auckland for a break for 3 whole weeks and while we are up there we are going to head through to Whangarei to see family. An angel was sent from above to help us and she is, she is the most amazing person and I am yet to meet her. I thank her and her husband for everything from the bottom of my heart. xxx

How do you repay an angel?

My house looks like a bomb has gone off in it and it's driving me nuts but can't have a tidy house and pack at the same time. Every thing comes out, and you don't realise how much stuff you have until you have to move it. I haven't even started on my scrapping stuff yet and every time I go to start I look around and walk away again...lol The whole thing scares me!

We have only been here in this house for 8 months and never thought we would be moving out only after been here 8 months. But life does change and I'm hoping this is for the best for me and the boys. Things have been hard and I need a new start away from everything here in Christchurch. So at the moment we are looking at staying here for another 6 months then go from there. You don't know unless you try, right?


Tanya Leigh






No comments: