Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I have been scrapbooking :)


I have been scrapbooking.....

I have been busy with Tanya Leigh Designz and have been to Timaru teaching two classes at the Artfull Getaway.

The two classes I did in Timaru were the Teresa Collins boy layout and Dusty Attic Frame class.




The weekend was just awesome. Wasn't feeling that great on Saturday morning when I got up but I put on a happy face and got myself through the day. Sunday I left earlier than planned as I was getting worse so packed up and drove home.

Some layouts I got finished over the weekend...

Two layouts I did using the Chapter One range from Kaiser Craft.....two


scrap lifts:)




This layout is a scrap lift from Scrappin' Patch and I have used my Tanya Leigh Designz Scrabble Tiles for the title.


This is another scrap lift but I can't remember where I found it.


And this is the layout I did at Scrappin' Patch on my birthday with Trina McClune

My friend Sarah paid for half my class as a birthday present and I loved every min of it, thanks ?Sarah:)



It was nice to see you Trina and this was my first Trina class, loved it Trina! Thanks...xx

Lately things haven't been great for me, my depression is getting on top of me and life is to hard to deal with. All the earthquakes we are having doesn't help and I don't want to be a mum anymore.
My scrappy room is my happy place and I either spent time in there or in bed hiding. Leaving the house is a hard thing for me to do as weird as that sounds but it is. I'm just not in a good place right now. But my friends have been great and am getting help. I feel so alone it hurts.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you sure got a lot done!! Great photos and layouts, Tanya!!

Anne Pennington