Thursday, April 28, 2011

Getting back to the norm!

Well over the last couple of months I have been having some fun. A friend said to me today it was nice to hear the laugh back in my smile. That is so true, it's been a long time coming and I am enjoying life. Some days are dark but they are few and far between now.

My boys are getting back to normal as normal as kids can be..lol! Neil and I are getting on great and help each other out when we both need it. I never thought that light at the end of the tunnel would get closer but I can still see it and it's getting brighter and that makes me smile :)

When you are in a dark place you can't see a way out and that your life will end but from what i have learnt over the last 16 months there is a way out and things do get better and to take one day at a time. Do something each day for yourself and don't feel bad about doing it. The support of friends has been huge and has got me through, friends I have known for years and even those friends I haven't even met yet, she knows who she is. Luv you chickie!

I am stronger than ever before and I now know that I can make it on my own. I am a good person and I am a good mum and there are people out there that love me. I feel good within myself (a little less weight would be good) but feeling good. I start a full time job next week and can't wait for that and if things work out I can come off the DPB which is such a great feeling. And then I can put the last 2 years behind me and that is so cool.


Tanya Leigh

1 comment:

Alison said...

Good on you for being strong. Yay for the full time job as well hope it all works out for you