Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Fresh Start!

Welcome to my new blog!

I haven't been a good blogger for a while now but i have been busy with different things. I have wanted to start a new blog for a while now and every time I do something happens and it never gets done.

I have been busy with my design team stuff for Artfull Crafts, Getting my Tanya Leigh Designz up and going, busy with Little Shop of Sketches and every day life with 3 boys.

We are in the holidays at the moment and Leigh has been spending alot of time at his friends place. Jarrod has been hanging out with his mates and Noah and I have been busy also. Jarrod is old enough to babysit so I have been going out a few nights and ju
st having fun. Adult time is great! :)

With the launch of my new blog I am giving away some of my Tanya Leigh Designz, so tell all your friends about my new blog, follow my blog and leave a comment and you could win some of these.......



7 packs of my products....

1 pack of 2" clocks - pack of 12 in cream
1 pack of 2" Calendar Tags - pack of 12 in white
1 pack of Felt Washers - pack of 5 in black
1 pack of Monthly Bar Codes - pack of 12 in cream
1 pack of mini time labels - pack of 12 in while
1 pack of Word Rings - pack of 6 in boy theme
1 pack of 7.5" Scalloped felt circles - pack of 6 in Red




I have other products that will be added to my Tanya Leigh Designz blog in the next few days. So keep an eye out for that.



Till my next post, happy scrapping!



Tanya Leigh

7 comments:

Alison said...

Love your blog page design. Nothing like a fresh start to get motivation going. Sounds like with design team work and your own personal projects you are keeping very busy.

Anonymous said...

Looks great, will pass on the info, best of luck with your new blog. shared to.

Keryn Campbell said...

Fabulous blog design - love the colours.

Anonymous said...

Great looking blog Tanya. good luck with your new projects :)

Unknown said...

Awesome Tanya!I have shared on fb.Good Luck!!

You So Know Who! said...

Like the look of the blog :-) Go you!

Sandra said...

Fantastic, good luck with the new blog